Sunday, March 7, 2010

ahad yang cerah

kawan saya cakap, saya asyik tulis pasal diri saya. ye. memang pon. kata ni blog saya. jadi cerita saya la. tapi untuk puaskan hati dia, saya letak la cerita instead of cerita dia. maaf, cerita ni dalam bahasa inggeris. credit to LAUGHTER, THE BEST MALAYSIAN, the right connection publication.

Most of the car company doesn't have a "Help Line" for people who don't know how to drive because people don't buy cars like they buy computers.

But imagine if they did...

Scenario 1
Help Line : P****N Help Line. How can I help you?
Customer : Hi! I just bought my first car, and I chose your car because it has automatic transmission, cruise control, power steering, power brakes and power door locks.
Help Line : Thanks for buying our car. How can I help you?
Customer : How do I work it?
Help Line : Do you know how to drive?
Customer : Do I know how to what?
Help Line : Do you know how to drive?
Customer : I'm not a technical person! I just want to go places in my car!

Scenario 2
Help Line : P****N Help Line, how can I help you?
Customer : I got in my car and closed the door, and nothing happened!
Help Line : Did you put the key in the ignition slot and turn it?
Customer : What's an ignition?
Help Line : It's a starter motor that draws current from your battery and turns over the engine.
Customer : Ignition? Motor? Battery? Engine? How come I have to know all these technical terms just to use my car?

Scenario 3
Help Line : P****N Help Line, how can I help you?
Customer : My car ran fine for a week, and now it won't go anywhere!
Help Line : Is the petrol tank empty?
Customer : Huh? How do I know?
Help Line : There's a little gauge on the front panel, with a needle and markings from 'E' to 'F'. Where is the needle pointing?
Customer : It's pointing to 'E'. What does that mean?
Help Line :It means that you have to visit a service station, and purchase some more petrol. You can install it yourself, or pay the attendant to install it for you.
Customer : What? I paid RM 5500/- for this car! Now you tell me that I have to keep buying more components?
I want a car comes with everything built-in!

enjoy. harap puas hati. hehehe.

p/s: saya gembira hari ni sebab saya belajar drilling, potong aluminum, ribet dan sebagainya. tak rugi saya lepas kelas corporate grooming. tapi malam karang saya nak pergi dinner. adik saya telefon dan menangis. perlu ke saya membebel? atau saya perlu paham perasaan dia. jawapan saya muktamad-saya kena tegas. dia kena kuat semangat. saya tau dia takut nak telefon saya sebab dia takut. mm, adik2 ku sayang, kak ain garang ke? sila jawab...

No comments:

Post a Comment