Saturday, February 20, 2010

writer of the year


tadi tyme inventor robocon aq curik2 bkk intrnt and tetiba rase nk carik quote2 yg best,,andyet otomatik aq tringat kat hlovate which is da best novel writer ever after a fews series yg aq ske cm stephenie mayer n jk rowling,,way of writing : SEMPOI
content : LENGKAPbahasa : DAILY LANGUAGE
vocab : SUPERB
xtra points : HADIS (agama),,FACTS (sn stream),, REALITY (everyday life)
first tyme bace tyme da na sgt spm,,tyme 2 bkn tunas tapi GT_i ( greatrouble maker),,haha,,mmg keja gile,,
so here are few quotes yg this writer tulis yg kdg2 cm trkne kt btg idung kite sndr,,


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TUNAS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;; dont trouble the trouble if you dont want the trouble to trouble you ;; sory for caring ;; where's the fire ;; two wrongs do not make a right ;; budak jenyah jumpa buku dan rak bukunya


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aa+Bb<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

;; grow old with me
;; start a day with a sumthing sweet and end the day with sumthing sweeter
;; ain't that sweet..
;; I'll be with you come hell or high water
;; where's the fire
;; there sumthing more complicated than E=mc^2....


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rooftop Rant<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

;; live well or live hell...you choose
;; be my wonderwall?
;; life breaks me all..
but in the end i'm stronger in my broken places
;; reality hurts,
truth bites,
living's killing,
todays torture,
and yesterday are just as bad
but i do believe in God's love
i'm living n because of His love
;; there're times when strangers are like family, and family like strangers
;; Boys are stupid,
some men too,
throw rocks at them,
pots and pans too..
;; manusia memang xkn pernah puas dgn apa yg dia ade
;; ...lontarkan...
...kalau tidak ia meracun...
...kongsikan...
...walau hanya pada awan-awan...
;; everyone has skeleton in their closet
;; you'll never miss the water till the well runs dry
;; to hate others is ugly, to hate yourself is uglier




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5 tahun 5 bulan<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

;; Verily after each difficulty, there is a relief
;; Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump
;; I'll be with you come hell or high water
;; Kiss the cook, love the doc


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anthem<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

;; ...everybody has a past...
...everybody lives a present...
...everybody deserves a future...
...that was I and this is me...
;; ...saya dalam gelap
...dan salah siapa kalau saya tak nampak?
...kenapa orang keliling hanya pandai bising
...tapi tak pandai menghulur tangan?...



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Schubert's Serenade<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

;; kasih sayang ada di mana-mana
...untuk semua
...untuk sesiapa je yang mencari
;; where's the fire




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ked's Story<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

;; Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end
;; I'll be with you come hell or high water
;; To my dearest Nawal,
Call me chicken or coward if you like
I’m outta voice Speechless for this,
Because of you Have I ever tell you …
… how beautiful you’re in my eyes?
… how your words keep me alive?
… how your laughter soothes me?
… how missing you kills me?
… how your smiles light my day?
… that you’re the answer to my prayer?
… that I need you badly?
… that I love you deeply?
Yours and I mean it, forever and ever
;; You’ll never reach perfection because there’re always room for improvement.
Yet all the way to perfection you’ll learn to get better.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Versus<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

;; I have your face smiling at me in my mind
I have your name and words engraved in my heart
And I live on with just that
;; Changing for good ain't a crime
;; Everything is under His will
;; ...skate and the street...changes and turning points in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment