Thursday, February 4, 2010

a step 2 change

people always say - nothing impossible,,and i always agreed,,and yet i continue to agree with that,,someone had become my inspiration,,last nite i have a long conversation wit him and i'm really surprised,,yes he is not the one that i know couples yr ago,,not the one that i've spoken in da same conversation a yr ago,,Alhamdullilah,,the only word in my mind rite now,,sungguh,,btul la kn,,kalau kite nak brubah semua depends on kite,,Allah tak kan ubah nasib kte kalau bkn kite yg mgubahnye,,
aq nak sgt 2 become like him,,2 become a better person,,from day to day,,month to month,,year to year,,throughout my life,,hmm,,aq sdar lately ny i'm not really myself and i really wants the old ain back,,thx 4 calling me dude,,calling for a motivation,,ta de bnda y senang dlm hidup ny,,

live hell or live well, i choose


life breaks us all but in the end we're stronger in the broken places


yg pasti i want to come a step closer to changes,,
insya-Allah,,pray da best 4 me,,
may Allah helps to guide me,,

No comments:

Post a Comment